Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New colors

I've been thinking about how I would transform those two rooms.. Yes, I know they've not been empty that long. Well, I'm on a roll, in cleaning mode you could say. Washed and vaccumed... still have to patch the holes. I dared to wash the one set of drapes and they turned out nice. So I thought may as well do the other ones too. They didn't fare so well, too old I guess, the lining kind of stuck together and when trying to pull it apart the fabric just came apart. I guess we'll have to decide on a new set for that room. Oh, I got the paint today too.. velvet latex. One room will be an earthy light brown called Tangible and the other light bluish, reminded me of Robin's eggs, called Rockpool. We will see how it all turns out!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to play with color and make our world come alive! Great job, and enjoy the journey...

    ReplyDelete