Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summery Day

It was warm and sunny outside today. I even went to work without a jacket this morning! I hope it's not our only day of summer. I also noticed that our Burr Oak has made it through another winter. It is slower than the other trees in leafing out. It looks so dead when everything else is showing signs of life. I'm afraid if someone else moved in here, they would have cut it down already.

I decided today also was a good day to return refundable containers to the depot. What a messy looking place that is. Now that the milk containers have a deposit on them, we'll be making more trips to the depot. What a job that will be. I really don't know if those places are ready for that kind of volume. At least the one here I don't think is.

No comments:

Post a Comment